If you work on your PC or your laptop you would understand the need for an appropriate headphone that is compatible with PC or Laptop. Not just work we even need a good pair of headphones for entertainment purposes.
A lot of us watch movies, series, or play games on our PCs which demands a great headphone. When playing games, attending work-related video calls or voice calls you will require to have a headphone integrated with a good mic. Here is where headphones with good quality mics play an important role. But choosing the perfect pair of headphones can be a tough job.
Best Headphones with Mic for PC
It is not just about great bass and sound but many other factors also play a huge role in a headphone. You must make sure that the headphone is good at other features as well. Here, you will be able to choose the perfect headphone for you.
You can go through the list and also the buying guide to know which sort of headphone you should be buying, by going through the factors. We have put together some of the best headphones with mic which are compatible with PC.
These are the best kind of headphones that you can get for your PC. These headphones are wireless and support Bluetooth connectivity. This headphone offers a playback time of 8 hours. It will take you just 2 hours to fully charge this headphone. It does not have the ANC feature but offers an effective noise isolation feature.
- This headphone offers you an amazing bass and mids.
- It is comfortable and extremely light when it comes to its weight.
- It has a plastic body, which is not known for its durability.
If immersive sound quality is what you are looking for in your new headphone, then this is the one that you should be going for. The magnetic drivers are of the amazing power that delivers you detailed sound. You can also adjust the ear-cups on your own, they are adjustable and are made of durable material. You can easily carry this headphone wherever you want.
- It comes with JBL Pure Bass Sound and an efficient mic.
- The playback time of this headphone is 16 hours with one charge.
- However, the call quality of this headphone is not commendable.
When it comes to headphones, Sony is the one that can be blindly trusted and relied upon. This is a wired headphone that spares you the job of regularly charging your headphones. The gloss and matte finish give an amazing look to the headphone. The earcups can be twisted towards the inside of the headphone making it extremely easy to carry.
- This headphone is known to offer you amazing bass.
- This comes in a variety of colors for you to choose from.
- The high and the mids are quite weak compared to any other headphones.
This headphone may not be on the list of the most attractive headphones in the market but these are the best when it comes o sound quality and sturdiness. This headphone is known to offer you sound without any distortion of any kind. You also get an effective noise cancellation feature with this headphone. The wires of the headphone are tangle-free.
- The noise cancellation clarity is of commendable quality.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- There is no bass in this headphone.
This headphone is available in an attractive gold and black combination. this one here is known to offer you amazing sound quality with great noise cancellation feature. The attractive design is what makes everyone want it. it is a lightweight headphone but is wired. It is compatible with PCs as well. You can easily wear it as it is extremely comfortable to wear.
- The bass of this headphone is extremely powerful.
- You can easily adjust this headphone and carry it anywhere for its lightweight.
- This headphone fails to cover the whole of your ear.
This headphone is the perfect choice for PCs and laptops. If your purpose is to play games, watch movies and use it for work, then this is the headphone that you should choose. It is known to offer you amazing sound quality. It also comes in an attractive design. the length hinges of this headphone are adjustable offering you comfort.
- It comes with a good quality mic.
- The voice quality is fantastic and it also comes with a sturdy build.
- It is quite heavy, this can cause a lot of discomforts
This is an all-rounder when it comes to the quality or the appeal of the headphone. It comes in an amazing color combination of bronze and white. The driver of the headphone is amazingly powerful and has great bass. The headphone is wireless, lightweight, and comfortable. The earcups rotate making it very adjustable.
- This has an amazing noise isolation feature.
- The microphone is in line enabling you hands-free calling.
- This headphone does not cover all of the ears.
This can be the perfect choice for you when it comes to style and great sound quality. You can rely upon this headphone to watch movies, play games, and for any work related purpose as well. It is extremely lightweight making it very comfortable. It comes with a tangle-free flat cable and has great battery life.
- The mic is easy to handle as it is just a one-button mic.
- The headphone offers a superior isolation feature and an amazing non-fatiguing listening session.
- Charging this headphone can be a tricky business.
This is one of the best wireless in-ear headphones in the market. There is no stress of charging these headphones and they are extremely affordable. It comes with a 3.5 mm jack which is compatible with your PCs as well. It also has a great mic that catches sounds with efficiency. The cables are strong and long-lasting. You can simply put it in your pocket or your bag.
- This headphone offers you immersive bass at affordable prices.
- You can make calls very easily with these headphones.
- This headphone may not be durable and work for months.
The appealing look of this headphone is one of the many things that will make you buy this. It has an efficient noise-cancellation microphone feature. It may not have an in-line mic but it also helps in capturing better sound and you can adjust the mic in front of your mouth. The booms of the headphone can be rotated. The ear cups of the headphone are made up of foam giving you all the comfort that you need.
- It comes with an adjustable headband, giving you all the liberty to adjust it as you want.
- It also has amazing in-lie audio controls.
- The white color of the headphone tends to get dirty after some time.
Buying Guide for Best Headphones with Mic for PC
We help you to find the best quality and feature-packed headphones. You will surely find a headphone that works best for you. You can go through the factors that you should be considering while buying a headphone and make the right choice. We recommend you to go through the buying guide as well and not just the list of headphones. Here are the factors that you would be looking for if you are currently in search of a good pair of headphone –
Types of Headphones
You would need to start with the simplest things and types of headphones are just that. You may already know what kind sort of headphones there are in the market, but here you will understand why one type of headphone will work the best for you than the rest.
This has to be the largest type of headphone of all. Also, when we search for headphones these are the ones that come mostly as the search result. Here are the pros and cons of these headphones –
- These headphones are known to offer you amazing sound as they have the biggest drivers. But, this may not be the case for every over-ear headphone, but the manufacturers take the advantage of the bigger size and offer a better sound quality.
- When the earcups are larger you are provided with better and even weight distributions. This means that you get better comfort.
- They are tricky business when it comes to carrying them. This is because they are large and are heavy as well.
- If you are leaning towards buying a headphone with a good sound quality then you may have to pay a huge amount.
Bluetooth headphones are the most popular ones right now. When it comes to Bluetooth there is no right and wrong but just trade-offs. Check out the pros and cons of these headphones here –
- Being wireless has to be the topmost pros of these headphones. There is no need to de-tangle your headphone anymore.
- You get a better-quality sound, and yes it has come a long way. These wireless headphones can beat some of the best-wired headphones in terms of sound quality. But, for this, your smartphone needs to support the same standard of sound quality.
- These headphones rely on a battery, if you are going for small earbuds then you may have to charge the headphone frequently, but you will not face this problem with bigger headphones ad they have a bigger battery.
- As they work on wireless signals you may have a problem with weaker wireless signals, you may have to suffer from interference at times.
These are also one of the popular headphones of all. This is mainly because they are compact and they offer amazing sound quality. Check their pros and cons here –
- They are portable, which is basically because of their size and weight. You can keep it in your pocket or the pocket of your bag.
- They come with noise isolation as they are placed directly inside your ear. This way the sound goes directly in your ear rather than anyone else.
- However, the sound quality of these headphones is not the strongest part. You will get better sound quality if you switch to larger headphones.
- If your in-ear headphone is not wireless, there is plenty of chances for them to get tangled. It can be a hard job to de-tangle them.
On-ear headphones are almost similar to the over-ear headphone except for the fact that they are smaller in size. You can check the pros and cons here to make a fair choice –
- They may not be easy to stuff inside your pocket but these headphones are far more portable than that of the over-ear headphones.
- They offer you amazing sound quality, the manufacturers have integrated these headphones with larger drivers to provide you with better sound quality.
- Because of the size of these headphones, these are way tough to carry around than any other headphones.
- These headphones fail to offer you the best sort of noise cancellation, this is mainly because they are placed on your ear, neither in nor out them.
If you are looking for a headphone that lets you focus on the sound you are playing, then noise cancellation is what you should look for. Not every noise will disappear, but you will notice that most of the unwanted noise will be removed.
if you are only buying a headphone to use just for your PC, then you do not have to focus on the water resistance. However, if you think that your sweat may damage the headphone then you may look for this feature in it.
You need to make sure that the mic catches the clear sound of your voice. You can also check whether it can perform other things like answering, ending, and declining a call, and more.
If you are going for a Bluetooth headphone this is one of the things that you should take care of. Always go for a headphone that can offer you a better battery life. You do not want to get interrupted between your work just because your headphone has run out of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is better Active Noise Cancellation or Noise Isolation?
ANC integrated headphones have a tiny mic, and any sound picked up from the mic is actively canceled by producing the exact opposite sound wave. Whereas, products with noise isolation physically sit on your ear which blocks outside sound.
2. Is Soundstage worth looking for in a headphone?
The soundstage is the whole illusion that the headphones create which makes you think that sounds are coming from different directions. Whether or not you need this feature in your headphone will solely depend on the purpose. If your purpose is watching movies, playing games, or listening to music then you must go for Soundstage.
3. What Frequency Response range to aim for?
On the specification box, you will get the detail of the frequency. As humans can only listen to between 20Hz to 20,000Hz, thus this is the range that you should be looking for. You can also look for 15Hz to 25,000Hz, this will give the sound extra room to move around.
4. Is it necessary to use cases?
If you are traveling with your headphone, then it is better that you use cases. This will protect them from any external damaging agent such as dirt and liquid.
There is no dearth when it comes to quality headphones for PC and with mic. But, the trick is to find the one that suits your needs and preferences. You would also need to make sure that the headphone you are aiming for is well under your budget. Paying a huge amount of money will not necessarily help you get the perfect and the best quality headphone. Thus, you need to check the features according to your preference before you make the purchase. Check out the list and the buying guide of this article to help yourself with a bit of direction in this sea of amazing headphones.