Great music feels great with the best sound quality. Personal music preferences vary on mood and what’s on-trend! If you are listening to a podcast or your favorite band, without the perfect gear it is only noise!
Best Headphones Under 1000
No one likes interruption on their all-time favorite melodies. Having the right headphone helps you to swing with the beat and the energy flow to your nerves.
Not necessarily you have to have a high budget to pick the right earphones. In this article, we have chosen the ten best headphones with the best sound quality under Rs.1000 that are easily available online. Make the best purchase without making a hole in your pocket.
The Nu Republic is an Indian company that features quality headphones that fits your budget. The Funx W Wired headphones with Mic adds a new look to your personality. The earphones are very comfortable to use with premium sound quality.
If you like to feel the bass properly, don’t think twice before buying this pair.
- The product comes with a high-grade faux leather finish on the ear cups. They sit nicely on every ear size. Its light weighing design lets you carry them for a longer time without feeling anything.
- You can control calls easily turning the music on. The 3.5mm removable wire has a built-in mic and calls remote facility just like other headphones. You can control calls and music at the same time.
- It has a foldable design; the earcups can rotate up to 180 degrees. thus, it is very easy to carry and keep.
- It provides hi-fi sound quality with premium bass clearance. The sound is not too loud but crisp.
- People who don’t like bass might not like the headphone.
Sony is worldwide famous for producing quality headphones. It is the choice for every music lover. Known for noise cancellation technology, Sony stands out in performance, style, and sturdy performance. Overall, this is one of the best earphones you’ll never regret buying.
- The headphone features neodymium dynamic driver speakers that deliver the best audio quality. The speakers are 30mm big.
- You can enjoy any genre with accuracy in this headphone due to the 12Hz to 22kHz frequency response range.
- Mid notes, high peaks, and high bass quality provide full clarity and a crispy groove to your music.
- The self-adjusting headband gives user flexibility. You can adjust the band as per head size.
- No distortion in sound even if you listen to media files at the highest volume.
- It can isolate the multimedia sound to that of outside distraction. The noise-cancellation is commendable.
- The unique folding structure makes the headphone travel-friendly. It can fit in suitcases, backpacks very easily.
- Though a bass headphone, some user claims the bass quality to below.
The best factor of this headphone is the Matt black color. Boult Audio is a new brand that’s in the buzz. Users review this product to be the top-most over the ear headphone under 1000 for its explicit qualities.
- The earphone controls voice command, play or pause the media you are playing. You can easily answer calls while they are playing anything in your ears.
- The Kevlar re-inforced Cable makes the headphone tangle-free. You can keep it anywhere without any hassle.
- The presence of several Microwoofers makes you groove to the fullest to the tracks.
- It gives an extra bass performance.
- The earpads are not comfortable.
This highly affordable JBL product is the first in-ear headphone on our list.
JBL belongs to the brands which can bring all searches to an end. Over the years, the brand has been giving music lovers an array of high-quality headsets with sheer comfort. Be it in-ear or over the ear, you can trust JBL at any time.
- These are tiny and super light in weight which feels more sustainable and comforting in ears.
- The rubberized material on the earphone wire makes it non-tangible.
- The single button inline controls for play/pause, answer/reject to calls and skip tracks in between.
- The punchy bass gives an energetic feeling without making it boomy.
- You can play it on full volume for hours and not feel suffocating after removing from ears. Try to avoid doing so as excess sound can cause damage to eardrums.
- Nearby people can hear the sound you’re playing.
If you are searching for an affordable pair of headphones with a high-quality music experience, stop here and take a look. These in-ear earphones from the boat have a knurled pattern giving a better grip at any temperature conditions.
It comes in a wide range of colors that no other brand provides.
- The PVC Cable is tangle-free and durable.
- The boat provides six pairs of earbuds in their packaging. Each of them is of different sizes. You can adjust the one that fits perfectly in your ear. It also has an ear hook in the pack. Both the bud and hook are very comfortable to use.
- The headphone tip has a metal casing which creates an aesthetic look while plugged in.
- It comes with a gold-plated 3.5mm headphone jack with an L-shaped plug that does not stick out of your pocket. The L-shape gives more durability to the product avoiding any wear and tear.
- Bass power range is mid and high.
- It has an oversensitive microphone.
This pTron piece is the first wireless headset on the list. The brand is always true to its quality headsets. This is the first choice for people searching for wireless ear headphones at affordable pricing. You get a one year guarantee on the purchase.
- The product feels very comfortable in the ears. They are light in weight with a 400mah battery capacity. You get a USB charging cable in the package for charging.
- It is a wireless earphone with multi-functional buttons on the ear-cap. You can control music, calls, and other features with the same button.
- pTron provides Bluetooth 5.0 technology. You can use the headset for up to 500 hours after a single time charge. The maximum charging time is 2-hours.
- The ear cups are soft and comfortable for all-day listening.
- Buyers have claimed the calling to be unclear.
- Bass quality is low.
India’s best-selling audio products are from JBL. The brand needs further introduction. This is the second product from JBL on the list. The design is functional and highly compatible for people under any age group. JBL does not use any metal finishing at any exterior of their product. The headphone is full of plastic made with simple yet exceptional design.
- The right-angle design gives the perfect fit for the in-ear experience. The plugs do not pop out after some time of use. It weighs only 12 g which is very light for ears.
- It has a decent quality earphone. By spending 500 rupees, you get amazing quality on voice calling, audio calling, and fitting.
- The earphone supports good-quality noise-cancellation.
- It gives an in-detail music experience.
- The bass is not so high. If you are into metal or rock genres, the crisp sound quality can lack.
The Zinc Beatle headset will make sure you enjoy a high Bass quality at every streaming. No matter the place, with every use of this product, you will get a ‘live at the concert’ feeling.
- It comes with padded cushions for comfortable wear.
- You can listen to music without any interruption from the headset.
- The tom and bottom notes are heard with clarity.
- It provides effortless hands-free calling so that you can take it anywhere.
- The battery compatibility is up to 100 hours.
- The charging time is very less – 2 hours.
- It comes with a built-in micro SD card. You don’t necessarily have to carry your mobile phone everywhere to enjoy the music.
- Customers doubt the noise-cancellation quality.
The pTron Bassbuds is the most affordable in-ear earbud with the latest 5.0 Bluetooth technology. You can enjoy acoustic to rock music to the fullest under any circumstances. The treble is very clear with high-grade sound quality.
- Once the earbud is fully charged, you can play music for up to 6 hours with 5 hours of call-time separately.
- You get a 400mAh portable and compact mini charging case to charge the device. Hence, unlike other brands, you do not have to purchase the charger externally.
- It gives a total of 100 hours of standby time.
- It has a lightweight style that fits comfortably into the ears.
- The wireless technology ensures a steady connection within 10M.
- The plastic quality of the earbud can be improved.
- The product does not look sturdy but functions are pretty decent.
Last but never least, this Realme earphone is the trendiest one nowadays. Its competitor product is the boat super bass earphone. If you are willing to spend a hundred rupee more on a trendy brand, just go for this product to explore the ultimate bass experience.
- The built-in magnets in the headphone are designed for neat storage.
- The earphone has three buttons with a mic. The remote features control calls, media, and voice assistance.
- The 11.2mm bass boost gives an ultimate accuracy in bass quality.
- You get a built-in cable strap to manage the wire for neat storage.
- Voice calling facilities can get better.
Things to look for before buying headphones
Buying earphones online can be tricky as you cannot test them before you buy them. Apart from the outlook, design, and a few reviews, there is nothing you can judge about it.
Here’s a buying guide to avoid any wrong purchase.
1. Type of the earphone
Since technology is making everything look hassle-free, first of all, you must decide which type of headphone to choose. The available options are in-ear (wired and wireless), over the head (wired and wireless), and on-ears.
These are also known as IEMs (in-ear monitors). They are very handy to use and features super sound quality. If you are buying a wired headphone, it follows the basic old structure. But if it is wired, you get a charging pot and some earbud rubber in the packaging.
On-ears are also popular in the name of supra-aural headphones. They are bigger. Most of the users avoid this type of purchase for their incompatible size and design. They are not meant for long-term use. Most of the on-ears lack noise cancellation.
Over-ears are very comfortable to use. They come with cushion padding to support and comfort the ears while you swing to audio files. You can use them for longer hours very easily. The only drawback is in the portability. Due to a bigger size, traveling with them can get difficult. Also, nowadays, some of the over-ears come foldable. Some of the examples are mentioned above. Popularly these headphones are also known as circum-aural headphones.
If you love to hear your music loud in ears, look for the specifications in detail. The sensitivity indicates the maximum loud it can get. The common range is 110 dB/mW. Avoid 85 dB/mW for a louder musical experience.
Drivers are meant for producing sound. Drivers are composed of the voice coil, magnet, and diaphragm. The larger the driver in your earphone, the better sound quality you will get.
Impedance is the power that your headphone needs to work out. Mobile devices have enough power to make your earphone work (meaning lower impedance). For some products higher power is necessary means it requires higher impedance. Usually, 16 Ohms is a genuine impedance for any headphone.
Buying the perfect earphone does not only mean the specification. If you maintain a device well, it will last longer. A wireless headphone looks cooler and portable only when you select the best wireless technology.
Maintaining a wired headphone is not a hassle if the right cord type is selected. These days tangle-free cords are available. Select either a tape-like cord or round rubber coating cord. If you want to increase longevity, use an earphone case separately.
6. Frequency response
Frequency response is the frequency range your headphone is capable of producing. The lower limit of the frequency is bass and treble is the upper limit.
Usually, regular headphone support 20 Hz – 2000 Hz frequency response. If you are focusing on the bass thoroughly, opt for headphones that support a wide range of frequency response.
That will be enough to look for before you buy the earphone of your choice. Try to choose smaller earplugs (if you are buying an in-ear piece) for a better fit.